(updated 20 March 2020)
Ensuring the safety of our clients and employees is ENS International’s (ENSI) greatest priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and acting promptly on the advice of governments and health authorities.
As a result, we have implemented several measures for managing all in-person workshops and consulting engagements.
ENSI will only hold an in-person workshop or consulting engagement where permitted by local authorities and in agreement with our clients.
Participants will be respectfully asked to:
- Use hand sanitizer as they enter the room and pick-up their workshop material
- Utilize the pre-determined seating that maintains a social distancing between participants in line with local health authority recommendations
- Wash/sanitize hands on a regular basis throughout the day
- Bring their own refreshments and meals
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoiding touching other participants (e.g. handshakes)
- Notify the facilitator if they are feeling unwell and leave the workshop
- Regularly wash/sanitize their hands
- Provide workshop material after sanitizing their hands
- Politely ask anyone appearing unwell or showing flu-like symptoms to leave the workshop
- Wear a face mask if required by local authorities or requested by a participant
Venue Operators for Open Courses have:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of rooms and common areas
- Increased availability of hand sanitizer
- Increased their already good hygiene practices
If you have any questions, please contact your ENSI consultant or our Head Office +61 2 9299 9688.