We customize your negotiation training program to meet your needs, the needs of your staff and the demands of your business.
We discuss with you your key program outcomes, and consult you every step of the way.
We can work with you in six ways to achieve customization of your in-house programs:
- Pre-workshop assessments provide a basis for planning learning outcomes. Using the Program Focus Questionnaire (PFQ), we generate a picture of participants' goals for the workshop and tailor accordingly. The Negotiation and Influencing Profile (NIP) helps participants identify their negotiating strengths and areas for improvement - when their NIP reports are returned to participants in the program, facilitators provide a thorough explanation and debriefing
- Focus on Individual Participant Negotiation Preparation. In-house programs are inherently customized by the real-world situations and experiences which participants bring with them; in this sense, every workshop is different! Individual participants focus during the workshop on preparation for their own upcoming negotiation
- We can develop customized case studies to suit your organizational or industry context. Your ENS consultant will interview you and other key managers to develop case studies
- We can also design specialised courses to meet your specific needs. Click here for examples from the range of specialised programs we have developed for clients
- Program duration can be customised to suit your learning objectives. Most clients prefer to invest in longer programs in order to realise the benefits of genuine changes in influencing & negotiation behaviours. However in some cases the learning objective may be awareness, in which shorter programs can be appropriate
- Many clients engage ENS to help empower Organizational Competencies in negotiation and influencing.
How can we help you customize in-house programs to meet your needs? Please contact us.